Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iona

How do I talk to someone at customer service??

How do I get Roku app on my TV

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
iona

Re: How do I talk to someone at customer service??

I don't see Roku in the list of apps on my TV

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @iona,

Thank you for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We understand you want to add the Roku channel to your TV, and we're happy to assist. You can add the Roku Channel to any Roku streaming device, compatible Samsung Smart TV, or compatible Amazon Fire TV device or watch on TheRokuChannel.com or the Roku mobile app.

Note: The Roku Channel is currently available in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom on Roku streaming devices, web, and mobile, and in Mexico on Roku streaming devices only. Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel are available in the United States, except on Samsung TVs and Amazon Fire TV devices.

For more information on adding the Roku channel, please check out this support article here.

I hope I have addressed your question appropriately, but reply to this message if the above did
not fix your issue, and we will gladly follow up.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@iona In other words you can only install The Roku Channel on your TV if it's a Samsung. It's not available on other TV brands, with the possible exception of a TV that uses the Fire TV OS. Otherwise you have to use a Roku or Fire TV player connected to your TV.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.