Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DJSomers
Binge Watcher

Re: Express 4K+ Has bouncing Roku logo

I have been having the same issue with the bouncing Roku logo. This started happening a couple of months ago. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DJSomers,

Thanks for the post.

How are you powering your Roku device? Is the device plugged into the TV USB port or is it plugged into a wall outlet? Have you already tried performing a factory reset on the device to see if you can get past the bouncing Roku logo screen? As a last resort, if you are still experiencing an issue, we would recommend disconnecting your wireless network, then rebooting your Roku device to see if your Roku device is experiencing the same issue. Once the device is getting past the bouncing logo screen, try reconnecting your wireless network.
For more information about how to factory reset your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
okhokhr

Hello! I have the same issue for several days, nothing helps. 

Model 3930S, SN S009521XG144, please, assist me with it. 

@RokuKariza-D

@RokuMary-F 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DJSomers
Binge Watcher

I had already performed all those steps, with no success. Roku Customer Service finally gave permission for me to return the product, which was still under warranty, and I waiting for the new streaming stick to be delivered.

0 Kudos
DJSomers
Binge Watcher

If you have performed all the troubleshooting steps as Mary outlined, and if your device is still under warranty, hopefully Customer Service will approve a replacement. I had numerous contacts with Customer Service & spent hours trying to get the streaming stick to work properly. Good luck.

0 Kudos
UkorUserGeorgeB
Reel Rookie

My Roku Express 4K+ has the bouncing logo problem. Powered by wall outlet, disconnected, waited two days, reconnected, no joy.  Held the reset button for 90 seconds, no joy.

Requested an RMA from Roku Support, no joy!

Stick does not respond to remote at all.

Help me, Roku Employee Mary, you're my only hope!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @okhokhr @UkorUserGeorgeB,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I can see that you’ve been in contact with our Roku team regarding your bouncing logo issue and our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cheesebread
Reel Rookie

I have the bouncing logo issue also. I have tried dozens of resets. Disconnected power overnight. Turned WiFi on and off. Power is from the supplied usb charger and cable. Batteries int the remote are fresh.

model: 3941X

SN: SO7P21C7AKKH

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@cheesebread, were any of those resets a factory reset?  With the power connected press and hold the reset button with something like a paperclip for at least 30 seconds.

If you've done all that there isn't anything left except a warranty return:
Step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
DJSomers
Binge Watcher

Luckily my device was in warranty and Roku sent a replacement.  No problems with the new one. Hopefully your's is still within its warranty. Good luck!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos