Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UkorUserGeorgeB
Reel Rookie

Re: Express 4K+ Has bouncing Roku logo

Finally received my warranty replacement Roku Express 4K+ today... process took a long time, lots of email exchanges, but my new one works fine...

0 Kudos
cheesebread
Reel Rookie

I reconnected the device again after leaving it disconnected overnight. This was the 3rd time I tried this trick. Magically it worked!  It makes no sense to me that leaving it disconnected for overnight somehow unsticks the software. I am happy it now works. I am also worried it will get stuck again.

At least for now I have a working system again.

0 Kudos
cheesebread
Reel Rookie

Thanks for the response. Many of the resets I did were the factory reset. Eventually on the 3rd overnight disconnect from power it now magically works. I posted that info before I saw your post. 

Earlier in this adventure i went down the replacement request rabbit hole. I purchased my roku less that a year ago from Amazon. The device did NOT show in the place on my roku account which says my device is eligible for replacement. I guess I'm lucky it started working again since I couldn't have received a replacement.

0 Kudos