Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlah31

Enlace de activación no funciona

No me funciona el enlace de activación que me llega al correo. No puedo activar la configuración del reproductor 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
stefani_

Re: Enlace de activación no funciona

No me llega el enlace de activación de roku al correo.

Cómo puedo solucionar esto, ayuda.

0 Kudos
Jac7

No me llega la activación a mi correo

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jac7,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Please be advised that currently, we support the English language here in the Community. We used a translator to understand your inquiry.

May we know what Roku device you are trying to activate? In addition, did you input the correct email address?

Please let us know.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

No me funciona el enlace de de activación. el enlace nunca llega a mi correo, he intentado con varios correos y varias veces y nunca llega, llego una sola vez y cuando le das a abrir no se activa. tengo varias semanas sin tv por este problema. y no hay un soporte que te pueda ayudar.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @varisjacobo,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Just a heads up that we support English in the Roku Community and translate to respond to an unsupported language to understand the issue.

What Roku device are you using right now that you want to activate? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV)

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos