Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Shudder on Roku offer live stream?

• I want to watch the weekly live show called the drive in theater on shudder. I have shudder on roku but can't figure out how to watch the live stream. I installed the shudder app itself, which does offer an option to watch live, but roku won't let me subscribe to it bc I already have a subscription! I canceled it but now it tells me I have to wait until the autorenew is up. Argh!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Does Shudder on Roku offer live stream?

@Gingerleigh 

I believe there are (were) two ways to watch Shudder on Roku.

One was to install the standalone Shudder channel/app . (this is where you paid Shudder directly).

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/3f56a6714a2b50d283694125a7271292/shudder

The second way was to install Shudder through Roku. (aka Shudder on Roku Channel).  This is where you paid for Shudder through Roku Pay.  In order to access this, you could install the "Shudder on the Roku Channel" app or access it by first launching the Roku Channel and then selecting your Shudder subscription.

----

Credential are not interchangeable. (you cannot use your Shudder login credentials with your "Shudder on the Roku Channel" login credentials and vice-versa).

Have you verified that you are accessing the Shudder channel through the right method?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.