Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PLUTA
Reel Rookie

Finding my list(of saved movies, etc).

Ok, I have movies in "MY LIST" but I do not see anywhere to access my list, where do I go to find "MY LIST"?

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Finding my list(of saved movies, etc).

@PLUTA 

Different Channels/apps put these lists/continue watching in different areas.  They also call them different things so should let us know what Channel/app you are referring to.

If you are referring to Tubi's "My List", it is located on the left side of screen. (press left arrow to expand icons from Home Screen of Tubi)

https://help.tubitv.com/hc/en-us/articles/218871097-What-is-My-List-and-where-can-I-find-it-

Tubi_My List.png

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

Exactly which channel are you speaking of? 

0 Kudos
Gypsytech

Once you have added a movie/show to your Save List, hit the Home button on your Roku TV remote. (The one that takes you back to your main screen with all the channels).  Then arrow down to 'What To Watch' in the list of options.  Arrow right and arrow down til you see Save List.  Your saved show should be there.

Ericm1
Binge Watcher

What a pain in the ass it is finding my “save list!”

0 Kudos

Verified method. But for me, it was just scrolling vertically. Didn't have to go horizontally. Appreciate it. 

0 Kudos
withapk
Reel Rookie

Different Channels/apps put these lists/continue watching in different areas. They also call them different things so should let us know what Channel/app you are referring to.

If you are referring to Tubi's "My List", it is located on the left side of screen. (press left arrow to expand icons from Home Screen of Tubi)

Regard: @withapk

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@withapk 

Hmmmm.  Your response seems identical to the original responder/user that posted this reply.

Hopefully, you do not plan on editing your reply at a later date to include a spam link to some apk/app website, or it will be marked as such and removed.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
withapk
Reel Rookie

Re: Finding Your Saved Movies/Shows on Roku TV

Thanks for sharing this helpful tip! For those looking to locate their saved movies and shows on Roku TV, follow these simple steps:

After adding a movie/show to your Save List, press the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
Navigate down to 'What To Watch' among the options.
Move right and then down until you spot 'Save List.'
Voilà! Your saved shows and movies should be right there, easily accessible.
This quick guide ensures you can effortlessly find and enjoy the content you've saved. Happy streaming!

Regard: 

Taste Land
0 Kudos
kingsqueen

You made it so easy thanks!!

0 Kudos