Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klcrawford
Reel Rookie

Can't get to home page on device

Jump to solution

I've got the very basic Roku streaming devices 3900X (HDMI) and remotes (3 ea). Was working great for a long time. All of a sudden one of the bedroom tvs can't go to the home page so that I can add a new router/wi-fi info. I can't reach the settings to update anything. Can't connect to the internet. Just a purple page with the logo top left. Can you help, please. Sorry, don't know what info I should add. I'm a novice.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
klcrawford
Reel Rookie

Re: can't get to home page on device

Jump to solution

Yes, I did that plus most of the other suggestions I've read on here. Nothing worked, so I just bought a new Roku tv and solved the problem! Thanks for your response.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Try unplugging the power to the Roku for a few seconds and plugging it back in.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
klcrawford
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, I did that plus most of the other suggestions I've read on here. Nothing worked, so I just bought a new Roku tv and solved the problem! Thanks for your response.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.