Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hussmoo
Reel Rookie

No Signal from my HDMI 2 Port

I took Roku out to put it in a new tv: nothing. Followed all the usual steps (unplug, wait, blah blah). Nothing. Plugged it back into the tv it was working in before. Nothing. Have tried everything. Maybe somehow it just broke between unplugging it from one tv and plugging it into another?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: No Signal from my HDMI 2 Port

Hello @hussmoo

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

If you are experiencing issues with No signal when you tried to plug the Roku device into your TV, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue. Follow the steps found on our support page: No picture on your TV.

Does this clear the issue you are seeing? If not, kindly provide us an update along with the serial number of your Roku device. Its serial number or device ID is printed on the bottom or back of the product. 

Keep us posted and we will continue assisting you from there. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
hussmoo
Reel Rookie

nothing works. The blue light on the roku comes on but there is a 'no video signal' message from the tv no matter what I do. The curious thing it was working perfectly well before I tried it in a different tv.  I received an email from you requesting the serial # to which I replied but as there is nothing shown here, here it is again:

CT3885050769 
I have followed the troubleshooting instructions now about half a dozen times except for the ‘CEC’ thing because I don’t understand it. Thanks 
0 Kudos
McGuinny

Hey, did you ever get an answer from Roku? I’m having the same issue.

Thanks,

McGuinny

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @McGuinny,

A warm welcome in the Roku Community!

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided by @RokuNimfa-C to see if the problem persists?

If there's no improvement, kindly provide us with an update along with the serial number of your Roku device which is printed on the bottom or back of the product.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.