Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
babygorilla54
Reel Rookie

3 times I have tried contacting support to send back a new, unused unit, and no response

I need to get an RMA and an address for a device that I mistakenly bought using an incorrect, old email address, so I cannot login to work with Support to return. I have emailed 3 times stating this to support, and they just want to help me set it up. I ended up buying a Roku enabled TV instead. Why do you not have a phone # to call to explain what I need.

All I need is an RMA for my device. 

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
ispyce
Streaming Star

Re: 3 times I have tried contacting support to send back a new, unused unit, and no response

Roku's customer service support needs some serious work. I appreciate the help they give here on the forums, but it's not always very good service. It can sometimes be hours, if not days, before you get a response and most of the time (at least in my experience, anyway) the service is not that helpful.

I am with you and really, really wish they would set up a customer support hotline.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: 3 times I have tried contacting support to send back a new, unused unit, and no response

Hi @ispyce,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. This is not what we aim for.

To contact our Support team, you can contact them here. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.