Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A-Malae
Reel Rookie

Where is Roku help (Roku support unresponsive) Can't sign in to Account.

There is major issue with sign in and Roku is no where to be found. Post after post of people requesting the same help yet no response from Roku no fix offered by Roku, no contact available  for Roku. No updates on bugs from Roku nothing. They seem to just leave the customer to hang. Selling features that do not work. What is thebpoint if you have to jery rig the **bleep** thing just to log in to your account or use the app you paid for. 

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
A-Malae
Reel Rookie

Re: Where is Roku help (Roku support unresponsive) Can't sign in to Account.

Just tried to chat with Roku and when you say I can't sign in to the mobile app they say can you clarify? Do you mean the home or the mobile????? When I take time to type out the issue they say can you please tell me the issue. After explaining all steps you did already. Ad the chat clears when you leave the screen. They say let's repeate that process and then I will tell you the next step. Whe. You ask they give you the solution be cause once you leave the screen it clears and you have to start over with a new tech. Which has happen 2 times in this sitting already. They day just do it again and then I will tell you the next step.??? You say tell me the steps now so I can try it supply me a safe link to use. After several attempts they finally give me link for an old download. Then instead of telli g me the solution. He said for faster service call the 800 number. 

I am beyond frustrated with the lack of service, solution and the god **bleep** runaround. 

I highly suggest you use another service. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @A-Malae,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue you had with the Roku mobile app since you are unable to sign through your Roku account. Have you tried uninstalling the Roku mobile app and then reinstalling it again? If not, we highly suggest so. In addition, you may also try to use a different smartphone to see if will make any difference.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@A-Malae I just installed and signed into the mobile app with no issues.  I don't know what features Roku is selling that do not work.  Roku does not sell features.  Roku does allow you to subscribe to a variety of services through your Roku account.  Are you trying to login to your account on a computer or login to the mobile app on your phone?  

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.