Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Msbanfield

What happened to the home and search buttons on the mobile app?

Jump to solution

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: What happened to the home and search buttons on the mobile app?

Jump to solution

Hi @Samlynnew,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about your trouble with the home and search buttons on the Roku mobile app.

Have you tried to uninstall the app, refresh your phone, and reinstall the app again to see if you are still experiencing the same issue?

Furthermore, we recommend restarting your Roku device by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System Restart. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Msbanfield,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you have concerns about the home and search buttons on the Roku mobile app. Could you provide us with more details to better understand your concerns? What specific steps have you taken to try to resolve the issue?

Also, have you tried to uninstall the app, reinstall it, and sign back in? If none, we recommend doing so.

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Samlynnew
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine did the same thing after the last Samsung update my homepage where I could search movies and such has disappeared! I have no logout options either. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Samlynnew,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about your trouble with the home and search buttons on the Roku mobile app.

Have you tried to uninstall the app, refresh your phone, and reinstall the app again to see if you are still experiencing the same issue?

Furthermore, we recommend restarting your Roku device by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System Restart. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Samlynnew
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had done all that prior to my post. Then randomly a day or 2 later it had fixed itself after a month of not. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.