Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheBig_D
Reel Rookie

Roku iOS App Ads/ White Bar in Device Tab

What is going on? At first I see a huge mobile ad banner at the bottom of the Roku App in the device tab. Then, I sign in and now there’s a giant white bar at the top that gets larger when you scroll. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku iOS App Ads/ White Bar in Device Tab

Hi @TheBig_D,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We are glad you are here sharing about the issue you are having with your Roku mobile app. No worries, we're here to help.

Could you please send us a screenshot from your mobile device so we can examine your situation more closely? Specifically, we would like to see the screen displaying the banner you mentioned in the Roku mobile app. This visual will help us gain clearer insight into the issue at hand.

In the meantime, we suggest you try to uninstall the Roku mobile app on your phone and reinstall it again.

For more details, please visit our Roku Support article: How to sign in to the Roku mobile app

Thank you for your cooperation, we look forward to your response.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TheBig_D
Reel Rookie

Took me a while on how to post a pic. I have discovered that mobile site doesn't give you that option. You can see the giant white bar at the top of the screen. It gets bigger if I scroll through the devices.  Also, it is almost impossible to see on this site with a white background....

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @TheBig_D,

Thanks for the response.

It seems like the photo that you sent was unable to view. Please refer to this link to insert an image on your post: How do I insert an image in a post?

We look forward to your response.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.