Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jefemaster

Roku app won’t run on Android 12 tablet

I have uninstalled/installed it repeatedly, as well as shutting down and restarting the tablet. All I get is a black screen showing “Roku” at the top. The operating system does realize that it’s not responding after about 30 seconds, but clicking on the “Wait” option does not correct the problem. Trying to determine if it’s some odd compatibility issue, or perhaps a setting on the tablet that I am not aware of?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku app won’t run on Android 12 tablet

Hi, @jefemaster.

Thanks for hopping in here on the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for going the extra mile and letting us know about the Roku App that doesn't work on your Android 12 Tablet. For a more accurate resolution, we're here to examine this even more and gain visibility on this issue.

Let us know about...

• What is the brand of the Tablet where the Roku App is installed?
  • Do you have other devices currently on Android 12 that also receive the same error? 
  • Also, a photo of the error message you encounter would help us know more about it.

By providing the information above, we will be able to investigate this issue and have a closer look at your concern.

Please keep us posted, and we will help you from there.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.