Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roeken1

Roku app stopped working on LG phones

I had been using the Roku app without problems on two LG Rebel 4 smartphones in order to listen to my TCL Roku TV through earbuds. The app stopped working around the same time on both LG phones but still works on other models of phones I have. I've tried all kinds of things including uninstalling and reinstalling the Roku app on the LG phones, but when I try to open the app I only get the purple screen with the white Roku text and then a message saying that "Roku isn't responding. Do you want to close it?" 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku app stopped working on LG phones

Hi @roeken1,

Thank you for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We want to gather more information and investigate this concern more thoroughly. Can you please provide the following information below?

• When did the issue start?
  • Could you enumerate the troubleshooting steps that you have taken so far?
  • Have you tried restarting your phone and see if that will make a difference?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.