Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My TCL Roku remote and Roku App stopped connecting to my TCL tv so we can’t watch anything

Im having the same problem with a TLC tv. The app will not connect. If I reset the tv it works for one time but than it will disconnect and will not find the device again. I tried to connect manually using the ip address but still does not connect 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My TCL Roku remote and Roku App stopped connecting to my TCL tv so we can’t watch anything

Hi @Mpollo20001,

Warm greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your problem connecting your Roku mobile app to your Roku device. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

Please tell us more details so that we can better understand the problem you are having:

• When did the issue start?
  • What is the software version of your Roku device? (Go to Settings > Systems > About.)
  • What is the brand, model, and current OS that your mobile device is running?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

In the meantime, kindly check out this support article on why the Roku mobile app does not see your Roku streaming device and how to connect your phone to a Roku streaming device with the Roku mobile app, and ensure to follow all the steps listed to see if it fixes the issue.

We are eager to hear from you and investigate this matter further. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.