Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bowm42-

Roku boxmodel 4230X sn 4e653w182479

We need to unplug the box everything we want to use it. If not the the program will pause the start again or we have to start over again. Can you help us?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku boxmodel 4230X sn 4e653w182479

@Bowm42- 

Sorry, having some trouble understanding your post.  Can you rephrase "If not the the program will pause the start again" ?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku boxmodel 4230X sn 4e653w182479

I'm guessing "the" should have been "then" as in, "pause then start again".  There's still not really enough information to offer anything useful.

@Bowm42-, does it happen with everything you watch or only in one particular app?  Unfortunately, Roku seems to think that restarting a device is a perfectly acceptable solution no matter how many times you have to do it. 🙄

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to searchpost your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.
Additional Resources
Check out our support articles for more content.