Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instructions on how to update your Roku app

I had a third-party create an app for me on Roku. I'm trying to figure out how to update the channel. He sent me instructions, but I am sure i'm not executing the instructions correctly. Is there a tutorial somewhere? Thanks for any answers that can be provided. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Instructions on how to update your Roku app

I noticed that you posted in the Direct Publisher forum.  Please note that Direct Publisher is no longer supported for the Roku platform.  If your third-party developer created a Direct Publisher channel, you must convert it to an SDK format.  

Are you trying to update a DP or an SDK channel?

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.