Roku Direct Publisher

The easiest way to create a great TV experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohanerava
Level 7

Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

Please DM for more information.
0 Kudos
10 Replies
mosafer
Level 9

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

I emailed you almost one month ago and never got an answer.
Would you please give me me one sample channel. A real working channel that you are serving on Roku. I want to see and check ad variety and numbers in a real channel.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
coldrain
Level 7

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

I contacted them and it turns out they will charge some hundred dollars for a one time setup fee so I gave up. It would be better for me to offer the channel for free then.
0 Kudos
mosafer
Level 9

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

I contacted and (he) offered me an example to check the number of ads. The channel I tested has no ads between plays and no midroll!
0 Kudos
mosafer
Level 9

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

"coldrain" wrote:
I contacted them and it turns out they will charge some hundred dollars for a one time setup fee so I gave up. It would be better for me to offer the channel for free then.

Use Roku ad system. they pay late but at least they pay and it's better than no money Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
coldrain
Level 7

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

"mosafer" wrote:
"coldrain" wrote:
I contacted them and it turns out they will charge some hundred dollars for a one time setup fee so I gave up. It would be better for me to offer the channel for free then.

Use Roku ad system. they pay late but at least they pay and it's better than no money Smiley Happy

I've contacted Roku team to provide me an ad tag for half of year but no success, they just told me to wait. But I'm using SDK not Direct Publisher. Does DP allow us to enable live ads automatically?
0 Kudos
mosafer
Level 9

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

I activated mine more than 18 month ago but I think It's possible now. Paperwork and waiting for their approval took a few month.
0 Kudos
elpenultimo
Level 7

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

"mosafer" wrote:
"coldrain" wrote:
I contacted them and it turns out they will charge some hundred dollars for a one time setup fee so I gave up. It would be better for me to offer the channel for free then.

Use Roku ad system. they pay late but at least they pay and it's better than no money Smiley Happy

how long did the payment take? :shock:
0 Kudos
ashokiptv
Level 7

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

Dont trust these Vidllion guys. They are cheaters. They charged $500 for adtag. Once you pay they never respond.And for their service ad fill retes are very less fill rates lessthan 20%. And they never paidback our adincome. Dont trust them 
0 Kudos
rohanerava
Level 7

Re: Increase the Revenue with High CPM and Fill Rates

"ashokiptv" wrote:
Dont trust these Vidllion guys. They are cheaters. They charged $500 for adtag. Once you pay they never respond.And for their service ad fill retes are very less fill rates lessthan 20%. And they never paidback our adincome. Dont trust them 

we did refund your money; we do not monetize pirated content
0 Kudos