Roku Direct Publisher

The easiest way to create a great TV experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benjohnson
Level 7

Failures Generating Scheduled Transaction Report

Jump to solution

We're receiving failures in the scheduled transaction reports that we have set up in the Roku Developer Dashboard.  The reports are configured to be sent as CSVs over email.  We receive the email, but the attached report only includes this error message in the CSV file:

 

{\"error\":\"Access Denied\"}

 

This failure is inconsistent.  It occurs in about 70% of the emailed reports that we receive.  The other 30% of the emails include the actual reporting data as expected.

To reproduce:

  1. Login to the Roku Developer Dashboard
  2. Click Switch dashboard Account and select the appropriate account
  3. Click Transaction Reporting
  4. Select the appropriate Channel
  5. Click the cog at the top-right of the report
  6. Click Schedule

We're using the following schedule:

  • Format: CSV ZIP file
  • Schedule: Daily, every day, 12:00 PM
  • Filters: in the past 3 days
  • Advanced options: (all 3 options selected)

We've tried sending it at other times of the day and the same failures occurred.  The 'send test' button on the schedule configuration screen seems to ship the report correctly every time.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Baradanikto
Level 13

Re: Failures Generating Scheduled Transaction Report

Jump to solution

Contact Roku Partner Success.  They should be able to help.

FREE Windows desktop software for creating BIF (Trick Play), Direct Publisher (MRSS, JSON), and FireTV feeds @ GitHub/rrirower. No programming knowledge required.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Baradanikto
Level 13

Re: Failures Generating Scheduled Transaction Report

Jump to solution

Contact Roku Partner Success.  They should be able to help.

FREE Windows desktop software for creating BIF (Trick Play), Direct Publisher (MRSS, JSON), and FireTV feeds @ GitHub/rrirower. No programming knowledge required.

View solution in original post