Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bucbrock

Feed URL always show an error

Hi guys, the feed url always shows a "!" error. Since this error is showing, it does not allow me to publish the app. I even tried using Roku's JSON url for testing, same issue. Is there anyone that can help me resolve this issue?

I have no errors inside of feed status. Please see screenshot

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
deentvusa
Visitor

Re: Feed URL always show an error

So are you having a issue with your feed on your own server or using myjson.com? I had the same issue and I think it has something to do with CORS, Cross Domain Policy regarding JSON feeds. The website myjson is CORS enabled. I am not sure how to make your particular server or hosting  company CORS enabled. 
0 Kudos
devnew16
Visitor

Hello. New to the forum. I am having the same problem with feed url. I set up an account with amazon s3. I've uploaded a video with no problems to amazon s3. But when I input domain name I get the same message The server returned a non-200 status code - (403)
0 Kudos
gpopple
Visitor

I, too, am new to the Forum and have been receiving the same error,The server returned a non-200 status code - (403). , when using the link as provided from Amazon Cloudfront.  When I add the actual name of the file I receive The server returned an unsupported content type. Was expecting 'application/rss+xml', 'text/xml', 'application/xml' or 'application/json' but received 'video/quicktime'.  There are no other choices provided in my AWS bucket for this content.  I'm sure I'm missing a vital step in here but haven't been able to find anything online.  If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it!
0 Kudos