Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gpopple
Visitor

Direct Publisher Example

I've searched the Forum as well as the web and am still having way too much trouble starting my channel.  I'm using Roku Direct Publisher with AWS Cloudfront and here are some questions:
Is the Feed URL directed to, for example, ********.cloudfront.net?  Or ********.cloudfront.net/video.mp4?  I've seen a number of examples but none have worked.
Do I need to direct the Feed URL to a .xml file with the info?  Again, I've been writing the code and will try that next as I get errors telling me it expected 'application/rss+xml', 'text/xml', 'application/xml' or 'application/json' but received 'application/octet-stream'.  

Please come back to this page in a few minutes to see the new feed status." for around 24 hours now.  Again, just trying this using Direct Publisher.  Also have been through the tutorial several times.[/size][/color][/font]

Thanks for any help![/font]
0 Kudos