Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jonlamas
Visitor

Direct Publisher Ad Revenue?

Hi,

Our Direct Publisher channel has been live since February. Where can we see how much ad revenue we’ve generated via ads that appear on our channel? I see a transactions area within “My Developer Info” but no transactions appear. That said, ads do appear on our channel, so I can confirm they are being served. We are just not being paid a rev split. We have a Paypal account submitted for payments, we submitted all our business documentation, etc.

Thanks
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Re: Direct Publisher Ad Revenue?

I've been thinking of compiling an all-inclusive post and asking they make it a sticky.  To answer your question you can email: publisherAdServices@roku.com and include your channel name and email address for the account. Please ask to receive reporting and let them know if you'd like daily/weekly/monthly reports. It will show you total ad impressions for the period, unfortunately it won't give exact $ amounts. You can gauge from the impressions ($14 per 1000) an estimate, then factor in the 60/40 split. I believe payment is paid out on a quarterly basis and pays 1 quarter behind (So Q1 will pay out sometime after June 30th). This is what I heard, although maybe that is only for the first month. The payout has to be over $100, otherwise I suppose it's retained until the payout period when it reaches $100.

For those looking to signup for RAF please email enrollment@roku.com and include your channel name and email address on the account and your paypal email address. If you wish to save a step you can probably include a W9 in your email because that's essentially all they need.

RAF is only available to US only channels. I believe only 1 ad is shown per break.

[EDITED by RokuTomC: Updated the legacy "rokuadops@roku.com" email to "publisherAdServices@roku.com"]
0 Kudos
jonlamas
Visitor

Re: Direct Publisher Ad Revenue?

Thanks so much for your reply. Very much appreciated it!
0 Kudos