Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hkashi73
Visitor

Channel no longer in the channel store

I'm not sure where I can report this problem but my channel is no longer available in the channel store even though I have not received any notification of a violation or anything that would cause the channel to be removed. I updated the channel and now if users perform a roku system update they will be able to use the channel again but even after the update it's not showing up in the channel store. If there is a better place to report this issue please let me know otherwise any guidance regarding this issue is appreciated.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
rovidx_media
Roku Guru

Re: Channel no longer in the channel store

Send an email to partnersuccess at Roku. It may just be a glitch. They do not have a great track record with emailing you about problems
Use Wordpress to power your Roku Direct Publisher (& other platforms) -> https://rovidx.com
0 Kudos
hkashi73
Visitor

Re: Channel no longer in the channel store

"rovidx_media" wrote:
Send an email to partnersuccess at Roku.   It may just be a glitch.   They do not have a great track record with emailing you about problems

thanks for the help. I filled out the form they have on the site. Hopefully I'll get a response soon enough.
0 Kudos