Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevetoojis
Reel Rookie

All the Roku Channels (Direct Pulisher) have be gone/removed by itself from 'Home' (main page)

All the Roku Channels (Direct Pulisher) have be gone/removed by itself from 'Home' (main page)

Is there anyone having the same issue with me?

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: All the Roku Channels (Direct Pulisher) have be gone/removed by itself from 'Home' (main page)

Can you explain further?  Are you talking about the display on the actual Roku player, or, within the Developer's portal?

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
stevetoojis
Reel Rookie

Re: All the Roku Channels (Direct Pulisher) have be gone/removed by itself from 'Home' (main page)

Hi,

on Roku Player. 

Go Home, then Roku Channels(Apps) listed there.

0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

I checked on my Roku and all channels are there.  I have two DP test channels and they both show up.  Have you tried restarting your player?  Do you have an 'old' model player?

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
stevetoojis
Reel Rookie

Please create a new DP Channel now, add it to your account and

Can you check whether you can  see the channel on your roku player or not?

0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Are you using Vimeo?  There have been several recent problems with using Vimeo reported on this forum.  I use S3.

0 Kudos
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

I just added someones DP channel 2 or 3 days ago. It was there.  Can you please clarify this a bit, was this a test channel or a live channel.  Are you saying its not in the Roku Channel Store when going to Streaming Channels > Search?  Or the tab on the Home screen where the thumbnails are?

I have 2 channels showing, and 1 did have the VImeo error for quite some time, but still shows and via the Search even tho I've already had them added.  Again, was your channel live, is it still (possibly removed by Roku)?  Or, could it be still in testing mode.

Is it available here:  https://channelstore.roku.com/browse  ?

0 Kudos
stevetoojis
Reel Rookie

having this issue since a day ago, has been OK til yesterday.

realized that having this issue with LT and XS, no issue with Roku3.

Anyway, thank you for your help. Have a good one.

0 Kudos