Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
azoff
Visitor

Re: roChannelStore

bump. Roku devs? anything?
0 Kudos
azoff
Visitor

bump a bump bump.
0 Kudos
im85288
Visitor

Any update on how to test the channel upgrade?
0 Kudos
newchannel
Roku Guru

I'm not looking to do an upgrade from wiuthin a channel but a channel that has ppv for the content that is accessed from channel categories and then to springboard with ppv option for the content.

Any further information on how to begin? I know about the mange channel products within the developer website which will give each product an identifier using roku billing. I'm looking for any and all info on this. Have not found a developer to hire to do this so any tips on getting started? I can do the channel itself up to having the categories and then each item in a category going to a springboard screen. I just don't get how to make the springboard for each video to have a ppv purchase option and a view trailer option for each. Right now my springboard screen has play and resume so how to change the play button to "purchase the video one time for 24 hours" and how to add a "play trailer" option. And if xml files are on my server, where in the roChannelStore do I connect the xml files ie: to which brs file?
http://www.victoryNOWfilmsandtv.com
0 Kudos