Roku Developer Program

Developers and content creators—a complete solution for growing an audience directly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
StevenEsq2
Level 7

Transaction Reporting Freeze

Is anyone else having issues with the transaction reporting?  Our sales data abruptly stops on September 6 and we know we are having sales because we have made test purchases with live accounts and our other metrics (channel analytics, streaming bandwidth, etc.) have remained consistent.
0 Kudos
16 Replies
renojim
Level 8

Re: Transaction Reporting Freeze

Yes, I'm seeing the same thing.
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Level 7

StevenEsq2

Thank you for posting
"Is anyone else having issues with the transaction reporting?"
Yes - Me
No Roku Pay Transactions (subscribers to my Roku channel pay $1.99 per month) have been reported for my channel or posted since last Thursday September 5 (missing subscriber transactions from September days Fri 9/6, Sat 9/7, Sun 9/8)
My tv app collects subscriber payments everyday (very rarely is there even one "zero $" day)
3 days in a row, zero payments reported collected
There is nothing being reported on my account transaction reporting for the 6th/7th/8th.  No cancellations, no reversals, no subscriber payments collected, "No Results"
Are the reporting servers down?
0 Kudos
cocotower
Level 9

I was just about to report this until I noticed this thread.  No activity on Sep 6,7,8,9 for my busiest channels.  Very unusual, indeed.  I wish Roku would also put the Sales Activity page back that showed a summary of our earnings so we don't have to import the CVS data into a spreadsheet daily which is a royal pain!!  What's going on, Roku?
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Level 7

I sent an email into partnersuccess yesterday Monday - No reply yet

Still no transaction sales numbers for me since last Thursday Sept 5th

Anybody else receive any Roku update regarding the issue?
0 Kudos
StevenEsq2
Level 7

"usaprotour" wrote:
I sent an email into partnersuccess yesterday Monday - No reply yet

Still no transaction sales numbers for me since last Thursday Sept 5th

Anybody else receive any Roku update regarding the issue?

Same here.  No transaction/sales data and no word from Roku.  Hopefully, they will also notice this thread at some point.  I bet a lot of other developers are wondering what the heck is going on.  Maybe they are improving the reporting portal and interface?  It could happen Smiley Happy 
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Level 7

Thanks - If I hear anything, will let you know
0 Kudos
cocotower
Level 9

Has anyone tested to see if a subscription goes through and gets charged to your card?  I think if a channel isn't set with a test user or for test billing it might actually charge which would tell us at least that the payment system isn't broken.
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Level 7

cocotower    I believe the Topic Author made test purchases when the issue first became apparent.  The original post includes "we are having sales because we have made test purchases with live accounts"
0 Kudos
usaprotour
Level 7

Just received a reply from partner support (Tuesday Sept 10 - 2:35 pm PST)

They are aware of the issue with transaction reporting
The issue has been identified
Support team is working out a fix to recover missing information

0 Kudos