Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ftm_Levine
Reel Rookie

The Subscription recovery test API is not working.

The Subscription recovery test API Document is here

#https://developer.roku.com/docs/developer-program/roku-pay/subscription-recovery/testing.md

I have already implemented the Prerequisites section of the documentation. Then I purchased a new subscription on the TV and changed the subscription status from active to in-grace.

At this point, I called the move on-hold interface (https://apipub.roku.com/test/subscription-recovery/passive-onhold-state/{partnerApiKey}/{transaction...}), but the interface returned an error

{
  "message": "com.roku.pay.exception.RokuRuntimeException: Incorrect dunning context"
}

Is there any way I can successfully set the subscription status to on-hold?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
ben9000
Streaming Star

Re: The Subscription recovery test API is not working.

I am facing this same issue. Opened a partner success ticket for it too. There are bugs in different scenarios in Roku Enhanced Subscription testing. Have you successfully opened subscription renewal dialog when subscription is in grace period?

Let's hope for the best. Roku team will be on it's way to fix it.

@RokuJonathanD

0 Kudos
ftm_Levine
Reel Rookie

I have not successfully opened the renewal dialog during the grace period.

0 Kudos
ben9000
Streaming Star

They informed that they are working on a fix in enhanced subscription recovery testing feature.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.