Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbenson
Visitor

Submitting for contest

Well, call me late, but I just filled out the developer contest registration form (or did I already long ago? I can't remember), and it mentions a contest forum, but at the end of the registration includes a link to the developer forum, so I'm not sure if it's actually a separate forum and I haven't gotten added yet, or if it's the developer forum. In any case, my question is about the submission process.

In all the information I've seen so far, it says to upload the channel and click submit. Not having uploaded a public channel, and unsure as to whether my account is yet to be modified through the registration, I'm unsure if I should just publish a public channel, or if some extra option to submit into the contest will be added for my account.

Can someone clue me in?
-- GandK Labs
Check out Reversi! in the channel store!
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Visitor

Re: Submitting for contest

Your account doesn't need to be modified, just use your normal developer account to submit a public channel for publication.
0 Kudos
kbenson
Visitor

Re: Submitting for contest

Thanks! I figured that was probably the correct procedure, but it's close enough to the deadline that I didn't want to risk it.
-- GandK Labs
Check out Reversi! in the channel store!
0 Kudos