Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Scene Graph performance degradation storing object models

"RokuNB" wrote:
"bleightyturner" wrote:
Hi RokuNB. You seem surprised that the player would reboot. In development I have my box reboot all the time. The most sure fire way to do this is pass RowList or MarkupGrid and empty content node but there are plenty of other ways to do this as well. The most frustrating part is unless you recognize it right away it's hard to figure out what caused the reboot because no message is ever logged about what caused the box to reboot

Can you write a short example that demonstrates this? If it's reliably reproducible, love such bugs because are easier to track and fix.

For some reason I didn't get notified you'd replied. I think you guys might have fixed this in the 8.0 firmware. Is there an email address I should send examples when I find them or is doing a post in the forum better?
0 Kudos
RokuNB
Roku Guru

Re: Scene Graph performance degradation storing object models

"bleightyturner" wrote:
For some reason I didn't get notified you'd replied. I think you guys might have fixed this in the 8.0 firmware. Is there an email address I should send examples when I find them or is doing a post in the forum better?

Maybe you were not subscribed to the thread or unsubscribed?
This forum may be the most direct way to engineering, albeit unofficial and not guaranteed.
For official inquiries, email partnerSuccess at roku.com.
0 Kudos