Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PriApocalypse
Channel Surfer

Roku Search Feed Validator new errors even using Roku official sample

Jump to solution

We have a large JSON feed that hasn't undergone any recent changes, but now the validator is throwing the errors ASSET_REMOVED_CONTENT and ASSET_ALL_PLAY_OPTIONS_REMOVED for every asset (3,445) in the file. What new integrations are required to resolve these two main errors?

The same is happening on the validator feed tool using Roku official sample : https://storage.googleapis.com/pri-dev-account.appspot.com/advanced-feed-example.json

Thanks for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PriApocalypse
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Search Feed Validator new errors even using Roku official sample

Jump to solution

@nick-wbd That's true, I also want to share that the Roku team is looking into it. 
I've received this answer from them: 

Thanks for sharing, Priscila. Our team is looking into this. We've received a number of other reports about this as well, so it's being treated with relatively high priority and will hopefully be resolved soon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nick-wbd

Jump to solution

We're getting the same, passes schema validation and fails the search feed validator with those two errors.  Seems that if you're even getting it with their official sample, there's definitely something wrong with the validation process on the Roku side.

PriApocalypse
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@nick-wbd That's true, I also want to share that the Roku team is looking into it. 
I've received this answer from them: 

Thanks for sharing, Priscila. Our team is looking into this. We've received a number of other reports about this as well, so it's being treated with relatively high priority and will hopefully be resolved soon

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.