Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Valeriia
Channel Surfer

Resuming scrub bar issue

https://sdkdocs.roku.com/display/sdkdoc/Video[/url:3rxr4w5d] this field is[/color]
[/font][/color]
Read-Only
Time of the current position in the stream. Either UTC time or elapsed since start of stream depending on content type
why is that so?[/font][/color]
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
speechles
Roku Guru

Re: Resuming scrub bar issue

Are you giving absolute or relative positions when seeking? The seeking is done relative to the position it presently is. You mean you found a bug?
0 Kudos
Valeriia
Channel Surfer

"speechles" wrote:
Are you giving absolute or relative positions when seeking? The seeking is done relative to the position it presently is. You mean you found a bug?

I mean, the difference is always the same 2m 20s.
And I am using scrub bar so m.VideoPlayer.seek does not change.
0 Kudos
speechles
Roku Guru

"Valeriia" wrote:
"speechles" wrote:

I mean, the difference is always the same 2m 20s.
And I am using scrub bar so m.VideoPlayer.seek does not change.

Your observer is reading m.player.position and it is off by 2m20s? If so the obvious answer is pos = m.player.position - 140
But you are right that isn't right since it should be dead on. For me it is dead on in mine using the same observer. What version of firmware is on your Roku?
0 Kudos
Valeriia
Channel Surfer

resolved.
0 Kudos