Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flingsoft
Visitor

Removing the filter banner?

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I feel like I am missing something simple. First screen has my categories in "arced-landscape" and when the user selects it then pulls associated content for that category. This is working perfectly. The issue is that the filter bar is appearing in this view but there is only one category. I really don't need it here. I am guessing its a data issue, but its very simple so not sure.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuChris
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Removing the filter banner?

The filter bar only appears if you call SetListNames(). If you don't want a filter bar, just don't make that call.
0 Kudos
flingsoft
Visitor

Told you it was something stupid I was missing... thanks for the quick response.
0 Kudos
jensmay1
Reel Rookie

I mistakenly added a "Sports" filter and now I don't know how to remove that filter. The filter is preventing me from accessing any other channels except for the 5 channels that are being "filtered".   I am NOT tech. savvy so please be patient with me.

Thanks

0 Kudos