Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Create Test User.

I want to know the process to create the test user in my roku account, in which i can add products and link all of them with my channel, so i can test In Channel App Purchase application, right now i cannot see any such link in my roku account developer screen, please can anyone help me to create the test user.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: How To Create Test User.

Have you been approved for Roku Billing?
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Not Yet, for creating Test User its necessary to get roku billing approval, or we can create it through any other medium...???
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I don't know for sure, but I thought I read something recently saying Roku Billing approval was required for something. I can't remember what the something was and I can't find it now. I can tell you that on the Developer Site under "My Channels" I have:
Manage My Channels
Manage My In-Channel Products
Manage Test Users

I would think you wouldn't get either of the last two links if you're not approved for Roku Billing.

-JT
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Right - the last two only show after enabling billing. Ditto for these three under "My Developer Info":
  • Account Activity

• Transaction Details

• Web API Settings
0 Kudos