Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uncle_Howie
Channel Surfer

Error: There are not any available subscription for now.

I am setting up my Roku sdk channel, using the DeepLinking sample from the roku-scenegraph-channels pack, which started out as the subscription sample channel. Every thing looks good except when I play a video, it would go to the detail screen as normal, but when I hit the remote again, I get a pop-up label that says: "there are no available subscription for now", and stops there. I looked at the SubscriptionLogic.brs and DetailScene.brs and there's a command that says to "Check SubscriptionAndPlayVideo". I just don't know how to change it or what to change so it could bypass the checksubscription rule and just play the video. My videos are played from a JSON feed. Anyone of you great folks who can help me out, I would appreciate it.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Error: There are not any available subscription for now.

@Uncle_Howie-

You've posted to a forum for Roku users, where few, if any, will be able to help. The Developers forums are a couple of doors down the hall: https://community.roku.com/t5/Developers/ct-p/channel-developers

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
lhgrubbs
Channel Surfer

Re: Error: There are not any available subscription for now.

Any luck Uncle Howie with finding the answer?   I'm stuck in the same loop.

0 Kudos