Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beta Scene Graph Components

"EnTerr" wrote:
"dacian_roman23" wrote:
If I declare the callback in this way and I add the optional parameter (msg)  then the itemContentChanged it's not triggered 😞

That is unlikely because i have used the optional param just fine. Try the syntax just like shown in the documentation ("sub" and "as object"), improvise later.

Hi EnTerr, 
I have managed to get the message in the callback function.It seems that on 7.5 firmware the problem has been solved, and the itemContentChange callback is triggered only once for each item. Thanks for your support .
0 Kudos

Has anyone else experienced pixelation on the selected row images in demo app (Simple_Grid_with_Details_and_Video) ?

See screenshot below, notice the images on the selected row are pixelated, where as the row below the images are correct.

http://imgur.com/7F2ENsk
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

@shibuyashadows, please start a new topic.
RSG is no more "beta" and this thread is too long, has outlived it's usefulness
0 Kudos

I need to call dynamically a EPG Screen, i have completed the Static but facing problem to generate that EPG Dynamically Can anybuddy Help
0 Kudos

how do i call that EPG Dynamically Need Some Help

Using XML data
0 Kudos
EnTerr
Roku Guru

Can a moderator lock down this thread, pls?
So it stops getting reanimated - 15 pages already and RSG has not been in beta in a long while
0 Kudos