Roku Developer Program

Join our online forum to talk to Roku developers and fellow channel creators. Ask questions, share tips with the community, and find helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sevenclubstv
Binge Watcher

Analytics for Roku Channel

I need more information than provided. What are other analytic options for my channel.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Analytics for Roku Channel

@sevenclubstv 

I'd start with the developer forum.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@AaronMSpelling wrote:

sorry @DBDukes  this is the developer forum 

This thread originated in the Roku general help forum. Roku mods moved the entire thread to the developer forum. Including my response, rather than just the question and deleting my response.

@AaronMSpelling wrote:

... secondly, how could this forum help with analytics?  ...

Well, the fact that you actually gave him a helpful response kinda answers that now, doesn't it? Oh, and the fact that Roku agreed with moving it kinda indicates that they thought so too. But other than that ...

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
sevenclubstv
Binge Watcher

The stats are ok but I need more information. Such as which states and city install, and watch content. All I see is TX locations for installs which is weird. Not sufficient information.

0 Kudos