Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which remote is right for me?

Jump to solution

Purchased 2019

s/n: YG004M904051

IP Address: 192.168.0.15

Model #: 3900RW

This is the info on my current little Roku device. I would like to know if I can purchase the hands free voice remote $30 to work with this unit.

Does anyone know if the two will work together? Please advise.

thanks, Jackie

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: which remote is right for me?

Jump to solution

Hi @SisterSinful,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about the remote that is compatible with your Roku 3900RW. 

Please be advised that your Roku Express 3900RW is compatible with a Roku voice remote such as a Roku Voice Remote Pro, Roku Voice Remote, or Roku Enhanced Voice Remote. All are available for purchase at the Roku accessories store.

For future reference, here's how you can How to set up your Roku voice remote | Official Roku Support

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately but reply to this message if you have any follow-up questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: which remote is right for me?

Jump to solution

Hi @SisterSinful,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about the remote that is compatible with your Roku 3900RW. 

Please be advised that your Roku Express 3900RW is compatible with a Roku voice remote such as a Roku Voice Remote Pro, Roku Voice Remote, or Roku Enhanced Voice Remote. All are available for purchase at the Roku accessories store.

For future reference, here's how you can How to set up your Roku voice remote | Official Roku Support

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately but reply to this message if you have any follow-up questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos