Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thodun

voice pro with hands freem problems

i bought 5 hands free voice pro remotes in 8 days from two different stores and only one charged the batteries properly, two worked for a couple hours with voice commands, one i couldnt even charge at all, ive had it, they are absolute junk, im looking for a universal remote that works...i mean i now others have had remotes that charge and work out of the box, but after trying so many getting nowhere i have zero faith in them...has anyone found a remote that is hands free voice activated that works with the streaming stick?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: voice pro with hands freem problems

Hi @Thodun,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with your remote. We'd like to know more about the issue that you are experiencing. What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV; specify TV) You can check out this link here for our Roku voice remote pro. Also, you can use our Roku mobile app as a remote. Please be advised that these remotes are to be used on Roku devices only.

If you have more inquiries, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos