Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: what type male cable goes into the av output

The cable that connects to av input is breakout cable like this:

3.5mm AV Male to 3RCA Female M/F Audio Video Stereo Jack Adapter Cord Cable | eBay

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

Re: connecting Bose 1-2-3; what settings do i use on Roku tv to get picture & sound

Im dealing with the same situation, HDMI 1 on the Roku TV is listed as "ARC HDMI", and the Bose 3-2-1 series 2, has "HDMI" Port, not marked ARC (Irrelevant, but in the event someone may not know the "ARC HDMI" serves as regular HDMI port when used with device that is older and has only regular HDMI port). I used an HDMI cable from HDMI port 3 to the Bose HDMI port and DVDs play on the tv, and sound comes through the Bose perfectly. However, im unable to get regular TV programming sound to come through the Bose 3-2-1 system. I plan to get the optical link connector today and connect the Tv and Bose that way, in hopes the tv audio comes through Bose, then hope my xbox 1 works on HDMI port 2 (if it doesnt come through optical cable connector) will report back with updated information if successful. 

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: connecting Bose 1-2-3; what settings do i use on Roku tv to get picture & sound

In addition to the arc input you have to refresh the hdmi-cec devices in the tv settings to get the audio working. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.