Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bvp5851pr

compatibility between a Roku Voice Pro and streaming device

Jump to solution

I received an offer of a Roku Voice Remote Pro and I want to know (before I buy it) if it is compatible with my model 3930x device.  I don't want to waste time or money.  Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: compatibility between a Roku Voice Pro and streaming device

Jump to solution

Hi @bvp5851pr,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about if your Roku Express 3930x is compatible with Roku Voice Remote Pro. Yes, the Roku Express 3930x is compatible with Roku Voice Remote like Roku Voice Remote Pro. 

For full information on this, you can take a look at this Support page: What you need to use voice commands with your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

Additional topics you might find helpful:

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: compatibility between a Roku Voice Pro and streaming device

Jump to solution

Hi @bvp5851pr,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are inquiring about if your Roku Express 3930x is compatible with Roku Voice Remote Pro. Yes, the Roku Express 3930x is compatible with Roku Voice Remote like Roku Voice Remote Pro. 

For full information on this, you can take a look at this Support page: What you need to use voice commands with your Roku® streaming device | Official Roku Support

Additional topics you might find helpful:

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos