Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku remote draining batteries

Jump to solution

My Roku control keeps draining batteries every day. How do I fix this. I’ve gone through two packs of batteries in less than two weeks. Does anyone have a solution for this?

0 Kudos
mahoneybd

Jump to solution

My Roku stick goes through batteries every two days. Have replaced the remote twice now. No solution. Please help! 

0 Kudos
Robbie2021
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Some people are saying to preform a factory reset. I try this yesterday.  I have wait and see if this wroks.

0 Kudos
PartridgeFamily
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue for me. Can we be actively notified when there is a fix?

Confused22
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have to replace the batteries everyday in my remote. I'm going through batteries. I know its the remote because I can control the TV with my phone. But that doesn't help others when I"m not around. Is there a fix?

ddg4334

Jump to solution

How do I direct message to RokuDanny? I am having the same issue?

Civilitee
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem too.  Should I be communicating with anybody at Roku or just waiting to see what Roku's answer is to this problem which has been posted already?

0 Kudos
vvalle79

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue where I have to be changing my batteries on a weekly basis since they drain so quickly.  Has there been any updates on this issue?

0 Kudos
DeeZee74
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Nope!  Take a number and join the club ☹️

0 Kudos
DeeZee74
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

At this point I think they not only owe us new remotes but a buttload of batteries for all we wasted!!!