Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frankie70

Re: Roku remote draining batteries

Jump to solution

I have been having same issue with roku premier + with the voice remote. Has anyone have a solution?

thanks,

Frank

0 Kudos
rben

Jump to solution

I bought 4 Roku Streaming Sticks at the same time.  2 of my remotes have been draining batteries every couple days, and the other two seem ok.  The second one that is draining is at a vacation home, so I didn't realize it at the time when Roku replaced 1 remote.  I would like to have the second one replaced now.

0 Kudos
NC1
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

This is an update from early post. The new remote that was sent did not make any difference in battery drain with the system restart ‘update.’ Now I have another paper weight. 

0 Kudos
kjlaplante

Jump to solution

How do you do a factory reset?

0 Kudos
Kahuna4284
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes. Me too. Chronic problem Roku doesn’t want to address. They are good at selling the products, not fixing them. I did file a complaint with the BBB as a previous disgruntled customer suggested. Pls see a previous post for that link. Good luck. Hello Roku engineering dept? Hello?

0 Kudos
artopino

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku streaming + remotes and they both drain batteries in 1 week.

Please help.

0 Kudos
Ynwa19

Jump to solution

Hi - I am having the same problem with my remote for streaming stick that I bought a couple of months ago. Batteries are drained after a couple of weeks.

is their a fix for this? Is there an issue with a batch of remotes?

DeeZee74
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I just submitted a complaint at the actual customer service email address and was directed back here.  Will update if I hear more

0 Kudos
DeeZee74
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info! I already tried the reset I think mine was too far gone

0 Kudos
Kahuna4284
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Filed with BBB. See previous listings for the link. **bleep** Company. Won’t stand behind their products. Good at selling bad at business.

0 Kudos