Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

Jump to solution

Hi @greeknasty,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We want to look closely to see if there's anything else we can suggest to help. Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? In addition, kindly provide the information I requested just above your post so we can assist you further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
greeknasty
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Serial #is x00300wlpw7h

@RokuMary-F 

It will charge all the way up to 7-8 percent and then stop. Tested on 5 diff chargers/cords.  The green light is slowly flashing.  Attempted to charge for 24 hours and nothing.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @greeknasty,

Thanks for following up.

A member of our Support team will reach out to you via email to assist you. Please let the Support team know if you have any other questions so they can assist you further and provide a resolution to this issue.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TorrentFiend
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Just edited this reply because there was an email I missed. It does appear that Roku says they are sending a replacement remote that should arrive within 3 to 7 business days. It appears in my case at least they are actually helping users. Keep trying people. If you were burned by bad hardware as I was, keep trying for that replacement device that you deserve. It appears mine is on the way.

Sorry for the initial comment. Just found the email from Roku notifying me a replacement is on the way. Really glad to hear it. Thank you.

0 Kudos
ShannonBrown
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

This is the first person I’ve heard get help. I posted months ago and nothing. Anyone else get any help or anything?

nwebbe
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I messaged last year and was told support would contact me.  No one has contacted me at all.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @nwebbe,

Thanks for following up.

Upon checking it seems like you haven't provided the required details in order for us to assist you. Please be aware that we are requesting the serial number/Device ID of the Roku device that is paired with the remote.

For more information about how to check the serial number/Device ID, visit our Support page here: How to find the serial number or device ID for your Roku device | Official Roku Support

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can investigate further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
andymejias

Jump to solution

I have also tried several ways.  Tried using the usb cable with the computer; tried several connectors to the wall outlet.  Tried pressing and holding down the pairing button and yet the remote will not charge.  I originally gave it a great review, but then I found with some time, that it started charging less and less.  I would always try to re-charge when it told me it was low.  Finally, it will not take a charge.  I don't know what to do? 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @andymejias,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device that is paired with your Roku Voice Remote Pro and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with my remotes. I have tried charging them numerous times.

0 Kudos