Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gfdouglas
Channel Surfer

Re: Voice remote pro won't charge

@RokuDanny-R no, no other remotes are paired.

0 Kudos
RonMB
Reel Rookie

My voice remote pro won’t charge as well. It only works when it’s plugged in to the micro usb, but once I remove the usb charger the remote won’t work. Please help!!! 

dadeyemi
Channel Surfer

@RokuDanny-R What information do you need to send my replacement?

mathimugil

I have the same problem. The remote works only when connected to a USB charger. The screen shows that the remote is charging. However when the charging cable is removed, (even after letting it charge for a whole day) the remote shows almost no battery life. Sometimes, it shows a tiny bit of charge. But it only lasts for a couple of hours.

RonMB
Reel Rookie

My voice remote pro won’t work unless it’s plugged to a charger. If I remove the charger the remote is dead and can’t function. How do I resolve this issue?

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

If you're having issues with your Roku Voice Remote Pro, we would recommend starting with the troubleshooting steps available in this Support link: How to resolve issues with your Roku® simple remote or Roku voice remote. If none of those does the trick, please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the rechargeable remote. It can be viewed in Settings > System > About

Keep us updated!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Gfdouglas
Channel Surfer

@RokuKariza-D I have tried all of the recommended fixes and am unable to use my remote. The serial number of the associated device is YN00M3077798.  Please advise. 

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Gfdouglas

Appreciate the prompt response.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Gfdouglas
Channel Surfer

@RokuKariza-D outstanding.

dadeyemi
Channel Surfer

@RokuKariza-D My remote is still not working. Serial number is YN00XG209731.

0 Kudos