Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sashaax3
Channel Surfer

Re: Voice remote pro not charging

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sashaax3 @Schmidbc,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Phern

Hello I have a similar issue should I provide my details here? 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Phern,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device as well as the model of your Roku remote.

Once we have this information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Amass
Reel Rookie

This issue has been going on and support hasn’t given any assistance at all.  All they keep saying is they want serial numbers and other useless stuff.  Meanwhile we get nothing in return. Total BS. 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Amass,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

In order to assist further, we need to request for required information. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model and serial number are you connecting to the Voice Remote Pro? Have you made sure to unpair the original remote from the device? This common mistake can lead to a lot of confusion about which remote is actually having an issue. Lastly, what are the exact steps to reproduce the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

@RokuMary-F 

All I ever see you and other Roku employees contribute, is to tell people to send all their specifc info. and the "support team will be able to assist further".  Yet it appears the team never does, as I never see any of the issues addressed by the support team, here in the forum. Why constantly tell people to send in information, yet the same problems go unsolved? This is no better than trying to deal with a phone agent, who only knows to read from their manual, and never offers anything else, like how to fix an issue. 

And I notice some of your responses say that once a user posts their SN & other info, a support person will contact them via email. WHY???  Why not post solutions in the community, so EVERYONE with the same issue can benefit? Although, I question whether anyone actually gets solutions sent them via email, either, or some of the posters helped, would post what solved their issue... Where is actual "support" given? Anywhere?

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

@StevenCee 

Roku isn't going to roll a truck to fix a problem with remote, it isn't a cable company. When there's a problem with remote the only fix is a replacement. That means identifying the posters via private information that shouldn't be posted publicly. Why more people post that the new remote cleared up the problem, that's on them, not Roku. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
kfkboys

Hello, I'm Sam.

My Voice Remote Pro is not charging past 26% and the device I have hooked it up to is a TCL 55" TV with built in roku.

My linked devices

Name - Main TV
Location - Main Room
Serial number - YW00EX442783
Linked -9/17/2016
Actions:

I purchased a voice remote pro on Nov 2, 2021, so I am right within the 1 year limit and need to get this replaced.

Order Number 103990277
Order Date Nov 2, 2021
Roku Voice Remote Pro RCS01R

0 Kudos
World5513
Reel Rookie

My Voice remote will not charge pass 27 % and it's about 1yrs old. it seems like no one has an answer 

They had no problem selling it,  Now that there's a problem where is the fix

0 Kudos