Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chucklani

Re: Roku voice remote pro not working unless plugged in

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with the remote not holding a charge. I have troubleshooted with all of Roku’s suggestions and no resolution. I will be more than happy to provide my serial number in a PM however I couldn’t find how to PM on this forum. Please help! 

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Chucklani @Cgk,

Thank you for contacting the Roku Community! We're grateful for bringing this to our attention. We'd like to delve deeper into this issue to assist you. We've sent you a private message to provide further assistance.

We look forward to your response!

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Christina311
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’m can’t figure it out either!!! Couldn’t find a number to call. Definitely not a fan of their costumer service for this reason 

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Christina311,

We understand how frustrating technical issues can be. To contact us directly visit our Roku Customer Support page and select the best support options category. You can find an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cgk
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I sent in the SN in the private message and no response. I have 4 fire sticks - never had a problem with any of them. Ever.

time to step up Roku…

0 Kudos

Re: Rechargable Voice Remote won't work unless connected to charger

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. Remote is a couple months old and charged at 100%. The remote only works if it's plugged in. Otherwise, none of the buttons work. I tried resetting the remote and it didn't work. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Cgk
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Is there any resolution?  This was over $100 when I purchased it. Very disappointing. I’m 

0 Kudos
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Cgk, thanks for your post!

We understand that you might not have received our email, so we've sent it again. Please take a moment to check your messages for further assistance with this issue.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pamz527
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No one responded to my original post about my remote not working and paid warranty worthless

0 Kudos
Brumbaug
Channel Surfer

Re: Voice remote not working unless plugged in/charging issue

Jump to solution

My voice remote is dead. It started by unpairing occasionally, then frequently, and now my voice remote has been dead for a month. I submitted a ticket through the community, but have not received a response in over 3 weeks. I just came across this post and am hoping you'll respond.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.