Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UNabs17

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

Hi, I need an HDMI extender for my Roku. My SN is YH000C586170.

Please either fix your website or pass on my information to someone who can help me.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Monte_E

Jump to solution

Well that was a stupid response Kariza. To get to Settings System About the customer would need to plug in the stick which they can't do WITHOUT THE FREE HDMI EXTENDER! 

0 Kudos
bobs4

Jump to solution

Please send me an extender as the form doesn't submit for me either.  My SN is YH0069378728

0 Kudos
barrierislandfu
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

where do I find settings>systems>about to enter my serial no. as requested by Mary so that I can order the free extender

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@barrierislandfu, on the Roku Home Screen along the left side you'll see a menu of choices.  If it's not there, press the Home button on your remote a few times.  One of the choices is "Settings".  Highlight "Settings" and press "OK" on your remote and you'll be presented with a new menu of choices.  Select "System" and then "About".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bobs4,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.
I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you via email.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

#Free roku hdmi extender in S.A

Jump to solution

How to get my free roku hdmi extender, as when i try to order one i get a reply message that shipping is not done at mh location?

0 Kudos
atc98092

Re: #Free roku hdmi extender in S.A

Jump to solution

If it's not available in your location, then it's not available. You will have to acquire one yourself through other avenues. Amazon has HDMI extension cables for under $10 USD.

Personally, I don't care much for the free extender, as it's very short and doesn't provide a lot of leeway on repositioning the Roku. It's merely designed to allow connecting a Stick to a display that doesn't have the physical space for the Stick next to the HDMI port.

Dan

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
makaiguy

Re: #Free roku hdmi extender in S.A

Jump to solution

\There's nothing special about the Roku HDMI extender, it's just a short (4 inches or so) HDMI extension cord with an HDMI plug at one end and an HDMI socket at the other. I use one several feet long to locate my Streaming Stick+ in an equipment closet on the other side of the wall from my TV. You may be able to find an HDMI extension locally or at a non-Roku online vendor. Or use a female-to-female HDMI connector to connect your Roku to a regular (non-extension) HDMI cord.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
SharonAnn

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue with the website.  I get no response when I click on the submit button.  I bought a Roku Streaming Stick 4K.  The serial number is S08Y419G0PRL.  I need the free HDMI Extension cable because my TV is hung on the wall and the streaming stick sticks out too far and pushes against the wall.  The extension cable would allow the streaming stick to be more flat against the TV.  I do not see a settings menu anywhere on this website.  Someone should make this a lot simpler.  I've spent a lot of time just to get this far.  Please help.

0 Kudos