Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jorxon
Reel Rookie

Re: Free HDMI Cable Site Issue

Jump to solution

Just as everyone else. The page does not work for me either. I sat on hold for 39 mins so your rep can tell me to order a cable for my Roku that I can't use without the cable but the link for the cable doesn't work? This isnt cool.  My SN 22508A219332 for my Roku stick. I'd like my free HDMI cable I was told about so I can use my product I paid money for. I'd also like confirmation that my extender is being shipped please and thank you.  Have a good day. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Jorxon, go to https://my.roku.com and scroll down to your linked devices.  Copy and paste the serial number that shows there.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Jorxon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Literally no difference. I find this rediculous. The page does not work when clicking submit. I was told to go there to claim my stuff. The stuff I need for your product to work. The product I already purchased and should be no problem with it nothing in any description or details on the box does it say "Will possibly stop working until we decide to give you another thing for it." I want this fixed I'm am livid. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @Jorxon

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. 

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jorxon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No I don't accept your apology I'm livid. There is gonna be a bigger legal problem if I do not get my cable so the product I PURCHASED WORKS. I SAT HERE AND READ THRU EVERYONE'S COMMENTS. IM NOT THE FIRST AND DOUBT ILL BE THE LAST. DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOU GUYS ARE DOING ANYTHING. TO ME LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE GIVING OUT A FAKE LINK TO CUSTOMERS IN NEED FOR YOUR PRODUCT TO WORK. I'm not gonna wait weeks to get my CABLE! I paid for my product and I want my product to work. That's it. I will bring my family la wyer into the mix. FIX YOUR BUSINESS. 

0 Kudos
GodParti
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Right. I completely agree with you here. They said that they would work with me through my email. I gave them my address and all of the information that they asked for and they told me they were going to send me a whole new Roku which they have never done.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@GodParti

Thanks for the post.

If you are already in touch with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them moving forward as they would be the best to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GBF
Channel Surfer

Re: Difficulty filling out request for HDMI Roku extender

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem as others when trying to order free HDMI extender.  After I fill out form and click on "continue" nothing happens.  I checked serial number and it is correct.  Please advise.  

0 Kudos
Jorxon
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Stop telling people your gonna get it FIXED! ITS BS. This has been going on for a while atleast I'm not for the BS. I want my stuff for the product that I PAID FOR. I'm gonna get this taken care of my self and I guarantee there's imma gonna make this a bigger deal. You guys are essentially ripping customers off. Now wtf do I do? I have a product that is USELESS. I will make this a bigger deal. 

0 Kudos
monaco117

Jump to solution

Please just fix the site !!!!  you are offering a service to your customers SO FIX THE SITE!  my.roku.con/HDMI

0 Kudos