Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fredschwabe
Channel Surfer

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Roku50tv# 55r6090g5…….55g2021i1h00026..purchase 9-2020. NO VOLUME. Help

Fredschwabe
Channel Surfer

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Yes…no volume

drew55
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am still experiencing an issue with your Roku remote not able to control volume and power, please provide us with the following information:
-Roku device model --- Roku Ultra 4800X
-serial number --------- X010002KVC4H
-device ID -------------- S02A209KVC4H
-software OS/version - Software version 10.0.0 / Build 4209-C2 (last updated 23 June 02:44)
-remote model -------- RC506 / firmware version - rtn4120
-remote model -------- Voice Remote model RC339
-TV brand -------------- Visio
-model number ------- V505-G9
If you have already provided us with the information we have requested after updating your device, we have passed along the information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.
- Software update checked - claims to be up do date - hit the reset button on the box to force a restart - nada - same.

>>>>> Please acknoweldge receipt of this <<<<< thanks Drew Hunter

VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

And this problem continues to spread 

0 Kudos
James81504
Reel Rookie

Remote not controlling tv

Jump to solution

My remote will not control tv anymore tryed the reconnect process and hasn’t worked Jensen tv model JE2417

James81504
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Remote still not control tv Jensen model JE2417

Staudie
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

After setting up the remote the volume/mute buttons work but the power dosent. So I went into the secret menu "Home 5x, FF, Play, RW, Play, FF. From there I was able to check the IR code when pressing a button. Wried thing is the power is not sending a code when I press it.... so it makes sence it wont turn the TV on/off.  

justroy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's been 2 months and still not fixed.  This is unacceptable.

Vizio D32f-E1

4200X - Roku 3

Software 10.0.0 Build 4209-04

Remote RC496

First TV control stopped.  Now Earbud doesn't work.

Please give option to roll back software

These did work at some point.

Please fix this NOW. 

justroy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I think I'm going to switch to amazon.  Been using Roku for years, but this lack of support is too much.

runsonair

Jump to solution

I just started experiencing this issue Monday night (7/19/2021)

• I have a TCL Roku TV (55R625)
  • A109X Roku TV
  • Issue ID: SY-290-480
0 Kudos