Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tosenn
Reel Rookie

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

3810X Streaming stick +, YH003N094873, 10.0.0, 4195-50, device 2193C3094873. Insignia NS-LCD15

0 Kudos

Re: UPDATE: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Issue id 76-237-754

0 Kudos
twabling

Jump to solution

I have a Hitachi LE46S605 / Remote CLU-4997S and Roku Ultra Software 10.0.0 Build 4195, Last Update on May 13 and last check June 14 Up to Date. Volume and power was working fine and suddenly volume stops working. I re-paired the remote, restarted the device, changed the battery, gone through 50 codes dozens of times. My TV has Mute Off, Soft Mute, & Mute. Several codes triggered Soft Mute, 3 or 4 triggered Mute, and 1 triggered the Input menu. I tried all the Mute codes and Input menu code and they did not work. So I got to thinking that most TVs has only a mute on or off. I tried the first code that soft muted my TV and my Volume works again! Hope this helps someone!

Wicked

Jump to solution

Update did not help.

model 3931RW- roku express+
serial X00400RJ8DTL

software version 10.0.0 build 4195-AE

device Id S012301J8DTL

Voice remote(which I do not have)

model RC406

tv brand philips 

VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

June 15 and there is no fix yet

it still won’t recognize my Vizio TV

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

I think they omitted certain brands cause my 3 year old VIZIO is no longer recognized it did work perfectly prior to the May 13 update to version 10.0.0

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

-Roku device model 3921RW - Roku Premiere+
-serial number    YH002U481952
-device ID   JG2882481952
-software OS/version    10.0.0 - Build 4195-91
-remote model  RC128
-TV brand and model number  RCA RTU5540-D

VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

The issue with controlling volume with your remote  is a different issue than lip sync 

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I have on and off no mute no volume control and my TV (Vizio) is not recognized 

0 Kudos
VAR
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@kyohejr 

when I try setting up remote to pair with my tv to control volume I get message that they basically don’t have my tv info and to enter the brand 

I enter it and then I get message that it is not a recognized or not supported Then i can’t go further

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.